United Way's 2-1-1
IN THE NEWS
- The Stuff the School Bus committee for south Wood County is excited to announce changes to its annual school supply distribution event for 2015. This year, families who wish to participate will be required to pre-register, which will significantly reduce the amount of time standing in line. In the past, participants waited in line, sometimes for up to two hours. More...
- Click here to download the Stuff the School Bus 2015 Application Form
United Way of Inner Wisconsin Distributes 2015 Help Guides
- Click here to download the Help Guide for South Wood County 2015
- Thanks to a Bridge Grant from Incourage Community Foundation, United Way of Inner Wisconsin was able to distribute over 10,000 Help Guides in the community in March and April. This is the seventh year United Way of Inner Wisconsin has partnered with Incourage Community Foundation on Help Guides. More...
United Way of Inner Wisconsin Partners with enTouch Wireless to Provide Free Cell Phones
- United Way of Inner Wisconsin is proud to connect community members with enTouch Wireless, which provides free cell phones to individuals who qualify for other governmental programs, such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the National School Lunch Program, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, etc.
- enTouch Wireless provides a free cell phone and up to 250 free minutes per month for one year. The service is made possible by a state and federal government assistance program called Lifeline that provides discounts on monthly telephone service for eligible low-income individuals. It is important because everyone needs the opportunity and security of a telephone that helps them connect to jobs, family and 9-1-1 services. More...