United Way's 2-1-1
In The News
FamilyWize Continues to Benefit South Wood and Adams Counties
- To date, the FamilyWize Prescription Drug Discount Card has saved south Wood and Adams County residents $228,067 on their prescription costs. That is $215,293 in south Wood County and $12,774 in Adams County. The current number is up $50,000 over last year, so the program is steadily growing and making a difference in the lives of residents.
- The FamilyWize Prescription Drug Card is a free card that helps people who do not have prescription drug insurance (or may be underinsured) save up to 30% on their prescription drug costs. More...
Call United Way's 2-1-1 To Get Answers
- By Amy Fluno, 2-1-1 Program Director
- At United Way’s 2-1-1 we answer many calls every day and connect people with community resources that can help them with whatever their situation may be. In our database we have a wide variety of resources. These resources range from financial assistance to donation drop-offs. We answer calls 24/7 and have been since November of 2005. 2-1-1 is state-wide and covers all 72 counties in Wisconsin. More...
2-1-1 Day is February 11th
- Download the Governor's Proclamation
- Download the Mayor's Proclamation
- Mayor Zachary Vruwink has officially proclaimed February 11th, 2014 as “2-1-1 Day” in Wisconsin Rapids; and Governor Scott Walker has declared it “2-1-1 Day” for the State of Wisconsin. United Way’s 2-1-1 is a valuable community program that has helped thousands of callers find the resources or referrals they need in just one phone call. More...
|United Way's 2-1-1 Wisconsin Rapids Call Center has been accredited by AIRS until April, 2014|